The past few months have been CHAOTIC. How chaotic, you ask? Well, let me count the ways:
- Got fired (noooo, but yes)
- Started a new business (yes, but nooooo)
- Performed live with an instrument-that-shall-not-be-named-but-rhymes-with-blitar (s/o to Sofar NYC for not kicking me out)
- Dropped, like, 5 singles/projects (YA BOI IN DEMAND HAHAAAAAAA)
- Cancelled The Goodie Bag (well, transitioned it, rather)
- Threw a release party in another country, illegally (lol)
- Dealt with Canadian Border patrol, twice
- Figured out how to not starve while freelancing full-time
In other words, I'm gonna need you to click that there button below:
Long story short, my life has been aggressively indie, in every sense of the term. But things are finally starting to wind down and look up at the same time.
So this month's goodie bag is a reflection on the current state of affairs, with its ups and downs, complexities we can't quite put in words, and mysteriously groovy undertones.
I hope you all learn something new and find a few songs to keep on repeat.
See you next month, with some very special goodies...